Find common forms, guidelines, and school information.
- Career Advising Policy
- Child Find Policy
- Child Safety Guide
- Dress Code Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Notice Regarding Release of Information
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Support Policy
- Right to Know Qualifications
- School Calendar 2019-20
- School Handbook 2019-20
- Wellness Policy
- Annual Progress Report 2018-19
- Annual Sponsor Report 2018-19
- Board Meeting Calendar 2019-20
- Child ID Kit
- Doe v. ODE Notice of Proposed Class Action Settlement 12/2019
- Fingerprinting Children
- Jon Peterson Special Needs Scholarship
- Keep Your Children Safe
- Medicaid Annual Notification Letter
- Missing Children
- Missing Children Emergency Response Guide
- Ohio Autism Scholarship
- OH School Report Card 2018
- Semi-Annual Incidents Report - January 2020
- Supply List
- Weather-Related School Closing Information
- Wellness Policy Committee
Like public schools, our school is measured by the state through annual, standardized examinations. Our goal is for optimum scoring that is reflective of the exceptional learning that occurs at Northwest Academy every day. Parents can help by ensuring that students take state testing seriously, attend school each day, receive extra encouragement, plenty of rest, and adequate nutrition. Read more about Ohio State Testing.
Northwest Academy is open to all students and committed to supporting at-risk students and their families.
Please contact Jessica Garton, Director of Special Education and Child Find Contact, if you have children who may have a disability and need special education at 216-750-1208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.