Students learn more per school year than at most Ohio schools.
Student academic progress in Math, ELA & Science is well-above the state average.
All teachers meet the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) requirements: Bachelor’s degree, grade-level teaching license/certificate & ability to demonstrate subject area expertise.
All 3rd Graders met Ohio’s Third Grade Reading Guarantee requirements for promotion to 4th Grade.
For meeting the highest standards of education in ongoing third-party review.
- Momentum Award Winner 2016-2019
- A-Rated for Progress
- A-Rated for Overall Value-Added
- Message from Principal Dykstra Regarding IREADY
- AMP Support Video & Contact Information
- Hope Academy’s Superintendent Interviewed on Channel 19 WOIO
- Online & Hybrid Student Internet Reimbursement Policy
- A Day in the Life: Your Plan for Successful Online Learning
- 20-21 Reopening Information for Parents
- 20-21 Learning Options for Students
- Statement Regarding the Death of George Floyd