Dear Northwest Family,
We hope everyone is enjoying their summer break and looking forward to the upcoming school year! In this letter, you will find important dates leading up to our first day of school August 17, 2021 for all K-8th grade students.
7:30 am to 8:00 am – Breakfast
8:05 am – Students are considered tardy after this time
2:50 pm – School doors are closed to begin preparation for dismissal. At this time no one will be allowed into the building for student pick up unless you have called the front office prior to this time.
3:00 pm – Dismissal begins
We are planning some exciting events over the next two months. Please keep the following dates in mind and we look forward to seeing you this school year.
- Back to school event will be August 11, 2021 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
On the Resources page you will find the following information:
- New Health and Safety guidelines
- Dress Code policy and letter
- Supply list for your child’s grade
- Lunch income application (please complete and return to school with your child on first day of school or at the back to school event)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 216-226-6800.
Dr. Rodney Bly
Regional Vice President
Hope Academy Northwest